Sea Dragon 6000F Double-Light Set SL691Kód: 35.600.691
Detailní popis produktu
The Sea Dragon Duo 6000 (SL691) underwater lighting set packs a powerful 6000 lumens using two Sea Dragon 3000 COB LED lights mounted on a Flex-Connect® Dual Tray. The ergonomic grips increase camera stability while the dual lights increase beam angles even further.
6000 lumens for photo, video, and dive
The Sea Dragon Duo 6000 underwater lighting set packs an astounding 6000 lumens of brightness using the latest in COB LED technology. With the included Flex-Connect Dual Tray, Grips and dual Sea Dragon 3000 light heads, you’ll increase camera stability and add serious brightness to your photos and videos.
Twice the brightness and coverage
Each Sea Dragon 3000 light features an ultra wide, 120-degree beam angle. Two lights means almost twice the coverage, providing enough light even for cameras with an ultra-wide field of view. Each light operates with only a single button, quickly adjust between 3 power levels, and is depth rated to 330 feet/100 meters. Adapter for GoPro® cameras with acorn nut included.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect – add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a “click!” Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
- The Sea Dragon 6000F Duo includes a Flex-Connect Dual Tray, two Grips, and two powerful Sea Dragon 3000F Auto COB LED lights.
- Powerful 3000 lumens featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array.
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life.
- Auto Flash Detect mode*. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode.
- 60 minute burn time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidently floods.
- Mounting tray with universal ¼-20 screw fits all SeaLife and other brands.
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.